Tuesday 11 November 2008

Box of surprises

After the problems of yesterday with the line I deleted this post, thinking it was the cause; it wasn't. So I have re-posted and also managed to get rid of the line.


I finally got the parcel I was waiting for yesterday; and in it was a pleasant surprise.

Originally I had been in touch with HiTec about a pair of their V-lite Recon Mid eVent boots but they didn't have any available.

So they said to let them know if there was any others I would be interested in, so I gave them a choice of four; so they could send me out a pair.

So I was really surprised to find that they had sent out; two of the four choices, named a pair of V-lite Radar II eVent and a pair of the Peak II eVent.

Radar II

Radar II

Peak II

Peak II

I had a chance to give the Radar II a little test out yesterday; while out shooting some video, the initial thoughts are that they are a little on the tight side but hopefully they will stretch a little but they do feel very light on the feet.

As yet; I haven't weighed either of them but will do over the next few days and post more information as and when the testing continues.

3 comments:

  1. This is a really fortunately timed post for me as I had been looking at the Hi-tec site a few weeks ago and wondering about the Radar II or the Recon.

    I'll look forward to review of the Radar IIs soon - get out and test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like one from each pair per foot for the test then - try not to walk in a circle
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @TDA hopefully I`'ll have an initial report up the next weekend.

    @John ROFL :-)

    ReplyDelete