Monday 29 January 2007

It all starts with planning

It seems as everyone is either in the planning stage of a walk, or already completed it. We have Alan with his LEJOG walk, not forgetting he will be doing two crossings of Scotland; one for the TGOC and one to get back on the West coast to continue the LEJOG. Darren, Andy & Pod Bob are preparing for thier TGOC, & I think AktoMan is looking at Wainwright's C2C. Back in September I looked at three possible walks for this year; TGOC, C2C or the Dales Way. I think it was a bit fanciful of me to do the TGOC or the C2C. So its the Dales Way; 80 miles, Ilkley to Bowness and should fit in a week. Not as big as the others but still needs planning. 685

1 comment:

  1. The Dale's Way is a wonderful walk. Some of my favourite walking has been done on this route and in this area. It is a great summer's walking experience. You've reminded me that I haven't been back for a while.

    You'll have a great time.

    ReplyDelete