Sunday 7 December 2008

Clueless

I'm not very technically minded especially when it comes to the internet; yes I can write an email, add video's to Youtube, post to this blog but when it comes to the actual works of how it all works I`m clueless.

So if you are viewing this in either Firefox (which everyone should use) or Netscape's browser then everything is probably fine but if you are viewing in Internet Explorer then this blog looks terrible.

I don't know what it looks like in either Opera or Safari but it should be O.K. Now I don't know when it went all wrong in I.E as I very rarely use it but I seem to remember it was O.K. a month or so back.

I am trying to get things sorted out over on the bloggers help group but that can take some time; so if you are reading this in I.E, it will look uck!!! so maybe better to move over to Firefox.

:-(

9 comments:

  1. Yup, fine in Firefox and in Safari, a complete bag-of-shit in IE7... as if we wouldn't have guessed anyway: http://beardedgit.com/?p=850

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Time to update the lappy to FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aye, as BG! says. I don't have Opera on my pc, just on my mobile. Possibly to do with the CSS code in Blogger. I wonder if it was okay before the 'bar' problem in November?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fab in Fire fox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @AM I think thia ia when thinga started to go wrong. I remember looking at the site on a PC at work in IE and it was fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Typing in the dark on the eee pc not easy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @George - I thought it was a language problem ;-)

    Maybe you could try a different 'theme'? Except you'd lose some of the features that you added.

    ReplyDelete
  8. M$ Internet Exploder seems to have probs with CSS no matter which blogging platform's involved, so I doubt that a theme switch would get rid of the problem.

    ReplyDelete