Friday 7 November 2008

The continuing saga

So guess what didn't happen today?

Yeah; that's right no parcel delivery, after trying to deliver yesterday they didn't bother today even though I have arranged for the delivery today and it was them that said that they could deliver only on Friday.

Bunch of muppets; They said that they maybe able to deliver Monday, this will be the third attempt and will then mean I will have to try and get to the main depot to collect. Only problem with that is the depot is miles away and not particularly easy to get to.

4 comments:

  1. Name names George

    Shame these sods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:34 am

    Grrrr! Citylink are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the parcel finally arrived about 10 minutes ago. More of what's in to later.

    I agree Citylink are really bad; this time it was a company that I`ve never had deliver before.

    This company was DHelL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes, I've had fun and games with them! A year ago I had a parcel to collect - not convenient, on the other side of Leeds. I got there and they couldn't find it! Was halfway home and they phoned to say they'd located it. Order fulfilment is the real downside of internet shopping. Where I am most of the carriers have depots within reasonable reach but I pity those who live miles and miles away from them.

    ReplyDelete