Tuesday 11 November 2008

Ooooh Mister Postman...

Two different types of post today; first a letter from a Mr R Smith, with official conformation that I didn't make the cut for next year's TGO challenge and also informing me that I am number 112 on the standby list.

So that's me off the challenge for next year; but I'm sure I'll find something to do.

The second was a package from backpackinglight.co.uk and in this was the new Honey Stove, I've only just had a chance to look at it. I will get some pictures and a video up as soon as possible although I see Darren has already been out playing; I don't know where he gets the time.

I also had a nice phone called today and an extra treat to look forward to at the Outdoors blogger meet in Cambridge at the end of the month.

That's all for the moment.

3 comments:

  1. Time, I have nothing but time at the moment being a man of leisure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you did not get on straight away. Chin up and I am sure you will find some good walks to make up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Darren You know what they say about time?
    Cambridge's Finest :-)

    ReplyDelete